- Detta ämne har 0 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast 2020-03-20 15:07 av .
- 2020-03-20 kl. 15:07 #61202LuigiDiDomenicoDeltagare
I thought I might try on the Forum as well: I’m selling my beloved Defender 90, and the reason is that the family has outgrown the car so I’m looking to buy something bigger.
It was imported from Italy by Autoclassica in 2015 and it had only one previous owner before me. I bought it with 24000km and now it has 71400km, always serviced at Land Rover workshops (Pik AB here in Stockholm, last scheduled service was at the end of February) and besiktning is valid until 30 June 2020, the car is in Stockholm if you want to have a closer look.
Small modifications I made, all fitted by Pik AB:
– LED Front lights (JW Speaker Model 8700 Evo 2 Pro)
– 4 LED Spotlights on the bumper (JW Speaker Model 680)
– LED Brake light on back door (from MUD UK)
– LED rear and front lights (by WIPAC)
– Roof Rack: Frontrunner Outfitters
– Winter tyres: Cooper Discoverer 235/85 R16 – purchased in 2015 and they have approximately 15000km. Original LR alloy wheels
– Summer tyres: Continental ContiCrossContact AT 235/85 R16 – purchased in April 2019 and they have approximately 4000km
– All service history and receipts are available
– I can send better pictures on request, I’m planning to wash the car shortly so it’s nice and clean before selling it
Registration number is ERC144, and the car is on blocket right now because I wanted to see if there was any interest and what kind of reactions to the price I would get.
Any questions, I’m happy to answer.
- Detta ämne redigerades för 7 månader sedan av .
You must be logged in to access attached files.
- Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.